Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cool things be happening

What is it about April? Days are longer. Things are blooming. Writing like crazy. Everyone I know is doing the same. From the smile on her face, even the letter carrier is probably writing and receiving sonnets. Okay, maybe it is the uniform.

Besides the poeming, I'm in this strange patch of time where I'm meeting lots of outstanding poets and getting some one-on-one time learning their craft. Check out Carter McKenzie (Out of Refusal) and Paulann Petersen (The Voluptuary).

These are the in-person persons. I'm also getting to know an online community this month. And they're getting to know me.

As I continue to write, I'm getting to know me too.

1 comment:

  1. a bit scarey but stretchy
    this writing into the void
    a person alone with a laptop
    speaking into public record
    best wishes j

    ReplyDelete